Air Quality Monitor Temtop P20C For PM2.5/CO2/Temp/Humidity
- 【4 in 1 Thermometer, Hygrometer and Air Quality Monitor】Accurately tells you temperature & humidity, PM2.5, CO2, current week-time, ideal for the management of room, office, hotel, laboratory and hospital.
- 【Max & Min Records】Digital thermometer displays MAX & MIN humidity, temperature(℉/℃ optional) CO2 and PM2.5 records in real-time; also shows the histogram in the past 12 hours , allowing you to adjust thermostat or humidifier or air purifier in time.
- 【Air Comfort Indicator】7.6'' large LCD screen: smart design with face icon indicates the surrounding air condition for PM2.5 (GOOD/FAIR/POOR)and humidity(DRY/COMFORT/WET).
- 【Data Report】Comes with a USB cable, and supports USB exportation of historical data as long as 10 years at 1-hour logging interval.(exported to CSV).
- 【Easy to Use】Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery that runs about 6-8 hours on a full charge. Both back stand and wall mounted design for convenient use. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone
- Mode: P20C
- Dimensions: 6.9 x2.6 x 1.2 in.
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7 VDC
- Battery life: 6-8h on a full charge
- Input voltage/current: DC5V, 1A
- Operating environment: 0-50℃(32-122℉); 0-90%RH
- Atmospheric pressure: 1 atm standard atmosphere
- Temperature measuring range: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
- Accuracy: ±1℃(±1.8℉)
- Humidity measuring range: 0-90%RH
- Accuracy: ±5%RH
- PM2.5 Sensor: Laser particulate matter sensor
- Measuring range: 0-999ug/m³
- Resolution: 0.01 ug/m³(0-9.99ug/m³)
- 0.1 ug/m³(10-99.9ug/m³)
- 1 ug/m³(100-999ug/m³)
- Accuracy: ±10 ug/m³(0~100 ug/m³)
- ±10%(100~500 ug/m³)
- CO2 measurement: range: 0-5000 ppm, resolution: 1 ppm
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.