Elitech RCW-600 WiFi Wireless Temperature Data Logger Double Temperature Sensors with LED Screen
Overview: RCW-600WiFi is a wireless temperature monitor based on Internet of Things technology. It is widely used in foodstuffs, catering,...
- Brand: Elitech
- Product Code: RCW-600 Wifi
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $98.00 $88.209% off
RCW-600WiFi is a wireless temperature monitor based on Internet of Things technology. It is widely used in foodstuffs, catering, logistics and industries that require HACCP system certification. It can transmit data via Wi-Fi to Elitech Cloud platform. Users can view, manage and monitor data online remotely by browser or on smart phone application. It can send alarm reminders via Cloud and buzzer. The device has double temperature sensors. With a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can provide real-time data uploading and platform alarm service even in case of cold storage power outage.
- Adopt high sensitivity probe with short response time.
- Keep running for at least 6 hours after power supply cut-off.
- Set alarm thresholds and alarm reminder. The LED indicator will flash and buzzer will beep in case it is beyond the thresholds, as well as system email alerts sent to our email address.
- Set uploading interval and control data records freely
- An offline recording capacity 20000 points, and with no data storage limit in server.
- Export data flexibly in multiple formats via the Cloud.
Power supply: 5V/1A(DC);
Temperature measuring range: -40℃~80℃;
Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃ (-20 ℃ ~ 40℃); ± 1 ℃ (others);
Temperature resolution: 0.1℃;
Temperature sensor type: NTC;
Temperature sensor wire length: 5meters;
Data uploading interval: 1 min to 24 hours;
Off-line record capacity: 20,000 points;
Alarm output: LED indicator, buzzer, platform reminder, email alerts.
Communication port: WiFi;
Standby battery: 3.7V 1100mAH lithium battery.
1X Elitech RCW600 WIFI
1X Temperature Sensor (5 Meters Long)
1X Power Adapter
To download the manual, please click here.
To log in the free-to-use Cloud Platform, please click here.
A quick video tutorial on how to use Elitech wireless data logger(sampled by RCW-800WIFI):