TemLog W1H Wifi Temperature and Humidity Data Logger Email Alerts Intelligent Remote Monitor Real-time Cell Phone Monitoring
Product Overview: TemLog W1H is a high-tech wireless temperature and humidity data logger based on networking technology. It is widely used in...
- Product Code: TemLog W1H
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $108.99 $98.0910% off
TemLog W1H is a high-tech wireless temperature and humidity data logger based on networking technology. It is widely used in foodstuffs, catering, logistics and industries that require HACCP system certification. It can transmit data by Wi-Fi to our cold-chain cloud platform. Users can view, manage and monitor data online remotely by browser or smart phone APP. It also has functions of alarm reminder via the platform, buzzer and emails.
TemLog W1H has a two channel temperature and humidity sensor. With a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can provide real-time data uploading and platform alarm service even in case of cold storage power outage.
Features and functions:
• The probe has high sensitivity and reacts quickly.
• Keep running for at least 6 hours after power supply is disconnected.
• Set alarm threshold values and alarm reminder. The LED indicator will flash and buzzer will beep in case it is beyond the threshold values.
• Set uploading interval and control data records freely.
• Record 20000 points of data, with no data storage limit in server.
• Connect Wi-Fi access point, collect data and upload real-time data to the cloud platform.
• Export data flexibly in multiple formats via the cloud platform.
Power supply: 5V/1A(DC);
Temperature measuring range: -40℃~80℃;
Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃ (-20 ℃ ~ 40℃); ± 1 ℃ (others);
Temperature resolution: 0.1℃;
Temperature sensor type: NTC;
Humidity measuring range: 10-95%RH;
Humidity accuracy: ±5%RH;
Humidity Resolution: 0.1%RH;
Humidity sensor type: Honeywell;
Data uploading interval: 1 min to 24 hours;
Off-line record capacity: 20,000 points;
Alarm output: LED indicator, buzzer, platform reminder;
To download the manual, please click here.
To log in the free-to-use Cloud Platform, please click here.
A quick video tutorial on how to use Elitech wireless data logger: