Elitech WJL-6000 Corona Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector HVAC R134a R410a R123 R22 Air Checker
Product Overview: Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. WJL-6000 is our reliable product with the functions of easy operation, stable function...
- Brand: Elitech
- Product Code: WJL-6000
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $24.39 $21.8910% off
Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. WJL-6000 is our reliable product with the functions of easy operation, stable function and great performance; It’s an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
• Excellent sensor with maximum sensitivity of 6gr/yr, the Freon leak detector detects all kinds of halogen refrigerants including but not limited to R11, R12, R500, R503, R22, R123, R124, R502, R125, R134a, R404a
• Real time sensitivity, refrigerant Freon leak detector can be automatically adjusted to the best optimum detecting state
• Flexible probe can reach to almost any awkward corners or space; More stable gas leak detector with precise ultra-low power IC design
• Tricolor display of battery voltage; Siren sound and flashing light for the leak alarm indicator
• We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and one year warranty
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.The Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
• Operating temperature: 0°C-52 °C (30°F to 125°F);
• Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants;
• Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use;
• Response time: Instantaneous ;
• Operating mode: continuous, no limitation;
• Fixed probe length: 20cm;
• Dimensions: 9.2*2.5*3.5 (inches);
• Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
• Reset time: two to ten seconds;
• Power supply 6V DC, 4 AAA alkaline batteries.
The battery oltage indicator:
The light on the front panel is used for leakage warning instructions and battery voltage.
Green - Battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job.
Orange - Battery voltage is close to the limit work, need to be replaced as soon as possible.
Red - Battery voltage is below the acceptable operating level.
Reset Feature/Automatic Circuit:
WJL-6000 features an automatic circuit and a reset function that sets the unit to ignore ambient concentrations of Halogen.
◆ Reset: Upon initial power-on, the unit automatically sets itself to ignore the level of refrigerant present at the tip in 6's and enter into the best state of detecting. If place the sensing tip near a known leak spot and switch the unit on, it's convenient to find higher concentration leak. Or move the device into fresh air and switch on, adjust the maximum sensitivity, any concentration above zero will be detected.
◆ Automatic-circuit: When in the measuring state, automatic circuit will follow the changing concentration of halogen gas in environment to avoid false alarm.
When the gas leakage are discovered, "di di" sound will become more hurried. More refrigerant freon leak, more rapid. Meanwhile the indicator light flash quickly.
· 1 x Detector
· 1 x Carry/Storage case
· 1 x Instruction
Note: batteries NOT included
Instruction Blog - How to Use Elitech WJL-6000 Corona Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector
Q1: Does it detect R410A?
A: Yes this detector can detect almost all HCFCs, HFCs, CFCs and HCs refrigerants.
CFCs: R11, R12, R500, R503 etc.
HCFCs: R22, R123, R124, R502 etc.
HFCs: R134a, R404s, R125, R410a etc.
Q2: How long is the detect distance?
A: This detector is designed with corona sensor so the probe should be very close to the gas leak area.
Q3: Usage scenario?
A: Pipe leakage, automobile air conditioner, cold storage, refrigerator repair and so on
Q4: What’s the meaning of “maximum sensitivity: 6g/yr”?
A: It means this detector can detect objects which leak 6g gas or more per year.
Q5: What’s the length of probe?
A: About 8 inches.
Q6: How many batteries does it need?
A: This device needs 4 x AAA batteries. The battery box can be taken out and you will see another 2 at the back of it.
Q7: Why does the detector beep immediately when I turn it on?
A: When turn on the detector it will beep regularly at a slow frequency. If leak detected, it will beep in a higher frequency.