Elitech RC-5 LCD Display USB Temperature Data Logger Recorder 32000 Points High Accuracy
Product Overview: Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in...
- Product Code: RC-5
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $23.72 $21.569% off
Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
To achieve faster data analysis on any Elitech USB data logger, you can export data in PDF/Excel via data management software. Alternatively, you can use the multi-function LCD.
For convenience and reliability, Elitech USB temperature data logger features a replaceable battery, optional mounting bracket, double button operation and double bracket.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port. It has 0.1°C resolution and ±0.5°C accuracy.
1. Wide measuring range,high accuracy and large permanent data memory.
2. Data management software included for working with PC easily
3. Data can be downloaded,analyzed,exported and printed conveniently
4. Over Temperature Alarm & Upper/Lower Limits can be set
5. MAX/MIN values available
6. Large permanent data memory of 32000 points
7. Data could be queried, saved, printed and exported in Word/Excel/TXT /PDF format.
1) Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃/22℉~158℉; Resolution: 0.1 °C
2) Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~-40℃), ±1℃/1.8℉(others);
3) Temperature unit: ℃ or ℉ Optional
4) Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
5) Record interval: 10s~24hour adjustable
6) Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
7) Communication interface: USB interface
8) Power supply: CR2032 battery
9) Battery life: In normal temperature, if the record interval sets as 15 minutes, it could be used above one year.
1 x Elitech RC-5 Data Logger
1 x CR2032 battery
1 x CD
1 x Instruction
To download the manual, please click here.
To download the software, please click here.
A quick video tutorial on how to operate the data logger software, please click here.
A quick video tutorial on how to use RC-5/RC-5+ data logger:
Difference Between RC-5 & RC-5+: