Temtop M1000 Air Quality Detector Professional HCHO/PM2.5//TVOC Temperature & Humidity Monitor
Product overview: Air quality detector can accurately detect indoor air quality. Adopting the high-precision electrochemical formaldehyde sensor, American"TEMTOP" laser particle sensor...
- Product Code: W-M1000(US)-01 ROHS
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $128.99 $115.9910% off
Air quality detector can accurately detect indoor air quality. Adopting the high-precision electrochemical formaldehyde sensor, American"TEMTOP" laser particle sensor and carbon dioxide sensor based on NDIR, it can directly transform the concentration of pollutants in the air into visual data and provide air quality for you to effectively safeguard the health of your family
At home, office, cab, etc.
Name: Air quality detector
Display mode: LCD screen
Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
Overall dimension: 260*139*33mm
Output voltage: DC5V
Output current: 0.5-1A
Temperature range: 0-50.C
Humidity range: 0-90% RH
Atmospheric pressure condition:1atm
Measurement index and range:
Formaldehyde measurement technical index
TVOC measurement technical index
Resolution: 0.001 mg/m³
PM2.5 measurement technical index
PM10 measurement technical index
Range: 0-999 mg/m³
Co2 measurement technical index
1. Turn on/off the detector
Press and hold the power button for 2 second to turn on/off the detector.
2. Set the detection interval
In order to extend the service life of the product, it will enter the intermittent detection mode after 30 minutes of operation. In this mode, the sensor will work intermittently and the detection interval will be 5 to 30 minutes adjustable. When any key is pressed, the mode is automatically exited and held for 30 minutes. The detection setting method is as follows Short Press SET" button to enter setting mode when instrument is on, the LCD interface display preset time interval, press "+" button, the interval time adds minutes; press "-" key, the interval time minus 5 minutes Short press "SET" button again, the instrument will exit interval time setting mode and save the current settings.
3.Detect the concentration of Formaldehyde, TVC,
PM2.5, PM10 and Co2 When product is first powered on, self-test mode will start running first, when the screen number is added to 9"then will enter into the normal detection mode. Co2 sensor requires 180 seconds warm-up time after the initial access to normal detection mode, CO2 index display position will display 180 seconds countdown, when the countdown is the screen will normally display CO2 concentration of the environment Turn on the detector and put it in the environment which needs testing, then the system will automatically detect the concentration of Formaldehyde TVOC, PM2.5,PM10.
4. Power indication
The detector has the function of testing the battery power. When the battery is low. Please charge.
- The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 and particles adopts laser detection theory, so objects like battings and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid influencing the accuracy of test data.
- Do not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of PM2.5 is more than 500ug /m³, Co2 is over 5000ppm and that of formaldehyde is over 1.0mg/m³ for long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
- Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours when you use it for the first time to avoid the influence of micro interfering gas inside the package.
- Avoid using the detector in humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
- Avoid bump, strike and drop Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
- Be cautious of cross interference.
Formaldehyde sensor adopts high-precision electrochemical sensor. Due to its electrochemical reaction characteristic, the sensor may react to other gases besides the target gas. Please avoid using the detector in the environment containing the following gases to guarantee the accuracy of data.