Temtop M10 Air Quality Detector Professional Formaldehyde/TVOC/PM2.5 Monitor Air Quality Meter
Product Overview: The air quality detector is an integrative hand-held instrument which can detect the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in...
- Product Code: M10
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $139.99 $125.9910% off
The air quality detector is an integrative hand-held instrument which can detect the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in the air. The detector can meet the requirement of testing formaldehyde and TVOC on various occasions and display the real-time data of them in time to guarantee your health in the environment.
★ Do not place the detector in the environment with formaldehyde(HCHO) concentration above 0.5mg/m³ and PM2.5 above 500mg/m³ for a long time. Otherwise, the sensor may be damaged and cannot run normally.
★ Do not use the detector in humid environment so as to ensure the accuracy of detected data.
★ Do not cover the air inlet grilles in use.
★ Try to avoid using the product in the environment with strong pungent smell or the electrochemical sensor of high accuracy may be damaged.
Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
Battery capacity: 2200mAh
Battery life: 6 hours
Input voltage: DC5V
Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m³
PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
Input current: 0.5-1A
Sensor: electrochemical sensor
Measuring range: 0~2mg/m³
HCHO sensor life: 3 years
Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m³
TVOC sensor life: 3 years
1. Take out the detector and place it outdoors for more than 6 hours.
2. Turn on the detector.
- HCHO concentration is displayed after power on. Press Button and PM2.5 concentration will show.
- Press Button again to display TVOC concentration.
- Press Button again to display AQI.
- Press Button to repeat this operation. Double press the Button to repeat this operation automatically at 3 seconds' display interval. Double press the Button again to exit from cyclic display.
4. View indicator color for corresponding status.
The indicator color indicates air quality after the detector is turned on.
The indicator color indicates charging status when the detector is off.
Note: After charging, the device can usually last 4 to 6 hours. Yet due to the design of the device, the battery capacity is limited. For daily household usage, it is suggested to always connect it to the power supply, the inside battery is installed for testing purposes in different locations.
5. It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three month use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for about ten minutes.
2) Use the pin to poke the hidden button until HCHO icon blinks in the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation for ten minutes.
4) HCHO icon does not blink, indication the calibration finishes.
Health Parameters Guide: