Elitech ILD-200 High Sensitivity Advanced Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector With Flexible Probe 10 Years' Sensor Life
Description: Like all of Elitech’s test instruments, the ILD-200 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier,...
- Brand: Elitech
- Product Code: ILD-200
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $350.00 $188.9946% off
Like all of Elitech’s test instruments, the ILD-200 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector is designed exclusively to make the HVACR Technician's job easier, faster, safer and more efficient. We set out to develop the best refrigerant leak detector for HVACR. The ruggedized construction stands up to abuse most other leak detectors can't handle. Its infrared sensor has been designed and tested over and over to discover leaks of refrigerants accurately for a period longer than 10 years. When a leak point is found, not only will you be visually alerted, but an audio alarm will also be heard. In addition, the sensor will not respond to oil or moisture, so you can be confident you have precisely found a refrigerant leak spot.
- Advanced infrared sensor designed to last a minimum period of 10 years.
- Three sensitivity levels down to 4g/year.
- Earphone design make it easy to find leaks and hear the alarm in noisy environments.
- High-capacity rechargeable lithium battery lasts all day long and beyond.
- Meets NEW SAE J2913 and previous SAE J2791 standard for 134A.
- The ergonomic design fits naturally in your hand.
- The sound and light alarm allow you to work the way you want to work.
Sensor principle: Infrared Spectrum Absorption
Sensor life: 10Years
Sensitivity: Max 4g/yr
Alarm mode: Sound and Light alarm, TFT LCD display
Automatic shutdown: 10 minutes without operation
Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
Working time: continuous 6H
Charging time: 4 hours
Operating environment: -10°C - 52°C relative humidity (50%~85%RH)
Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C(-4°F to 140 °F)
Certification: SAE J1627, SAE J2791, SAE J2913; EN14624: 2012; CE certification
• Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, long lifetime.The Elitech WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to: CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
• Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
• Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
• Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
• Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
• Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
• Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
1 * Toolbox
1 * Filter
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * UV Light
To download the manual, please click here.
Instruction video - How to Use Elitech ILD-200 Infrared Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector: