Elitech GSP-6 temperature and humidity data logger Temp Recorder 10% OFF
Product Description: Elitech GSP-6 data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc....
- Brand: Elitech
- Product Code: GSP-6
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $35.99 $32.3910% off
Elitech GSP-6 data logger is mainly used to record the temperature and humidity of food, pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc. It is widely applicable to each link in storage and logistics of cold chain, such as refrigerated container, refrigerator truck, cooler bag, cooler cabinet, medicine cabinet, cold storage, laboratory, etc. This data logger conforms to GSP standard of new edition.
- One Big LCD Screen to Show the Number Clearly.
- 2 Meters Long External Temperature & Humidity Sensor.
- Two Modes to Record Data: Full Points to Stop Recording, or Cyclic Recording(meaning keep recording the data of the newest 16000 points while deleting the early recorded points, this setting can be realized in the software).
- Over limit Sound & Light alarm.
- Automatically shorten the record interval in case of over temperature and humidity limit.
- Two pieces of built-in magnets sent with the temp recorder are convenient to fix the onto metal material surface.
Temperature measuring range: -40℃～+85℃(-40℉～185℉)
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃(-20℃~40℃; ±0.1℃(other)
Humidity range: 10%~99%
Humidity accuracy: ±3%RH(25℃,20%~90%RH); ±5%RH(other)
Resolution: temperature 0.1℃, humidity 0.1%RH
Record capacity: 16000 points (max)
Record interval: 10 sec~24 hour (Optional and can be set in the software)
Data interface: USB
Power supply: Single-use 3.6V lithium battery or powered via USB
Battery life: Two years at room temperature with 15 minutes record interval and buzzer alarm disabled.
Ambient temperature: -30℃~70℃. At low temperature environment, the LCD screen displays normal record but a little slowly. It will display data normally when the ambient temperature returns to normal.
1x Temperature data logger
1x Temperature Sensor
1x Humidity Sensor
1x USB Cable
1x USER Manual
Note: when you first use the data logger, install the data management software.
To download the manual, please click here.
To download the software, please click here.