Temtop H3 Air Quality Detector Professional Formaldehyde/TVOC Temperature & Humidity Monitor
Overview: The detector can accurately detect indoor formaldehyde and TVOC concentration. With a high-precision electro-chemical formaldehyde sensor, it can directly transform...
- Product Code: W-H3-01 ROHS
- Availability: In Stock
Price: $99.99 $89.9910% off
The detector can accurately detect indoor formaldehyde and TVOC concentration. With a high-precision electro-chemical formaldehyde sensor, it can directly transform the concentration of formaldehyde and TVOC in the air into visual data, providing air quality alert to effectively safeguard your family.
Application Area: Home, office and cab, etc.
Name: Portable formaldehyde detector
Display: TFT color LCD screen
Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
charge voltage: 5VDC
charge current: 1A
Air pressure: 1atm
Formaldehyde measurement technical index
Resolution: 0.01 mg/m³
TVOC measurement technical index
Resolution: 0.01 mg/m³
Note: First class buildings include residence, hospitals, apartments for the senior, kindergartens, schools, etc. Second class buildings include office buildings, hotels, cultural and entertainment venues, cultural and entertainment venues, public transportation centers, etc.
1. Turn on/off the detector
Press and hold power button 2 seconds to turn on/off the detector.
2. Manual calibration
Press and hold the button "CAl" for 4 seconds to enter calibration status, the screen will display calibration information. Place the detector outdoor for 10 minutes and calibration ends. Press any button in the calibration process, the detector will exit calibration mode, indicating an invalid calibration.
3. Detect the concentration of HCHO and TVOC
Place the calibrated detector in the target environment, and it will automatically detect HCHO and TVOC concentration.
4. Power indication: Battery full.
: Battery low. Please charge.
5. Switch of display content
MOD: Press it to shift between display interface and bar graph interface.
CAL: Press it for 4 seconds to enter or exit calibration mode.: Press it once to mute buzzer beep. Press it again to enable alarm function.
: Press the button in detection mode, the detector holds currently displayed data and "Hold" appears on the top of the screen. Press it again, the detector restore real-time detection status and "Running" appears on the top of the screen.
- Don not put the detector in the environment where the concentration formaldehyde is over 1.0 mg/m³ for long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
- Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours when you use it for the first time to avoid the influence of micro interfering gas inside the package.
- Avoid contact with organic solvents which include silica gel and other adhesives, paintings, drugs, oil and high-concentration gases.
- Avoid using the detector in humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
- Avoid bump, strike and drop.
- Do not cover the detection port when using the detector.
- Be cautious of cross interference.
- Due to its electrochemical reaction characteristic, the sensor may respond to other gases besides the target gas. Please avoid using the detector in the environment containing following gases to guarantee the accuracy of data. Interference gases are as follows:
- It is normal to display a higher value when the detector is turned on for the first time or unused for a long time. Place it in ventilation to accelerate data recovery.
- Before detection please keep the room airtight for 10 minutes. The detector will provide more accurate data. Please take the average value of multiple points detected in different places of the
room to know its overall air quality.
Main machine * 1 Set
USB Cable * 1 Piece
User manual * 1 Piece